Many law enforcement agencies have a reputation of being progressive, forward-thinking and community-oriented. This course was created to help secure and strengthen this reputation with regard to community-oriented policing and problem solving.
- Overview the History of Community Policing
- Identifying Today’s Policing Challenges
- Policing Strategies Throughout The Decades
- Problem Solving with SARA
- Relationship Between Social Disorder and Community Engagement
- Pareto 80/20 Rule and Community Quality Of Life
- Predictive Policing; From Crime Mapping to 7/24 Intelligence Led Operational Support
- What has experience and empirical research evidence revealed about what police can do to improve citizen satisfaction?
- What steps can law enforcement agencies take to improve citizen satisfaction?
- Factors found to influence general citizen satisfaction with the police
- Bringing Everything into Congruence
- The Future of Policing & Leadership Thoughts